The Blentech team is growing and hiring in our Project Engineering and Project Management Work Centers. Come join our team!
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, fast moving team of dedicated professionals working on cutting edge equipment and technology? Blentech Corporation is a manufacturer of custom food processing systems based out of Santa Rosa, CA.
Our company fosters a family-like workplace and offers many opportunities to grow, learn new skills and collaborate with our team of professionals on a multitude of projects. Become a member of our winning team of motivated people who design and build equipment for our customers who rely on the equipment to produce the food that feeds the world.
Are you looking to put your skills to good use?
- Provide engineering support on developing and designing projects for industrial food production equipment and systems. Project sizes range from $200k to $5 million.
- Work closely with customers on applying logical problem solving skills to identify best process solutions for customer’s specific needs.
- Develop project cost estimations and lead the upfront process design engineering phases of a project to develop a final system scope and quotation.
- Preparation/presentation of technical documents required for scope alignment and execution which include:
- Engineering documentation including: General Arrangement Drawings, Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams and Process Functional Descriptions
- Applies project management skills and concepts to lead or manage projects with an interdisciplinary project team cross functionally, from planning stage to project completion
- Interested and experienced in hands-on equipment work.
- Supports and troubleshoots installation and commissioning of new equipment and systems in process operations environments in the field.
- Play a critical role through all phases of projects including conceptual design, detailed engineering, and startup/commissioning.
Visit our website and apply today!