Blending the Fundamentals of Design and Performance
Single Agitator Mixer
Choose a machine that goes beyond the capabilities of an off the shelf mixer. One agitator is often all you need to mix and blend large batches of artisanal quality products. Blentech's vast blending expertise allows us to identify ideal mixer configurations for any application with custom or standard agitators. The design results in better particulate integrity. Horizontal mixers blend products in multiple dimensions with low shear; lifting and folding the batch while stirring it about the vessel trough. Create pre blends and save time in higher value equipment to speed up production. Automated controls simplify production and labor needs in your plant while scaling up. When it comes to large batches of low shear and flowable materials get better mixing; choose Blentech's single agitated mixer.
- Inner and outer ribbon designed for balanced conveyance and fluid mixing.
- Smooth mixing for lower shear related damage and reduced mix time.
U Shaped Body
- Reduce sitting and improve batch uniformity.
- Easy to clean.
- CE grade standards.
- Interlocked guarding increases employee safety.
- Fully drainable to prevent water pooling.
- Less worry with a sanitary stub shaft design.
- Discharge efficiently resulting in high yield batches.
- Rapid and controlled flow of product.
- Robust stainless steel construction designed to last.
- Reliable shaft seals and high grade materials for heavy duty applications reduce maintenance cost.
- Multiple discharge options based on product application.
- Ingredient addition systems for recipes that include liquid, powder and solid inclusions.
- Precise instrumentation including load cells, temperature measurement and more.
- Variable speed control and recipe management.
- ISA88 batching software.
- Various agitator design options for your applications.
- Custom cover options.
Contact us to learn more about financing options for the Single Agitator Mixer.
Have a question or need help with your Single Agitator Mixer equipment?